Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 3, 2010

I can't walk in these shoes...

Google Images
"I can't walk in these shoes!" comes from my struggle as a 6'0 woman, to wear high heels. Its not a physical struggle, the seductress call of the high heel entrances my eye every time, and I am often blessed with an urge to purchase said seductions. My conflict seems more like a personal struggle. Obviously, I am taller than the average lady, I learned that I was, and would be taller than most girls around first grade. It seems like no matter what I wear, whether its elegant or completely feminine, when those heels slide on, my appearance becomes instant drag queen status. I instantly feel like I stand out way more than I need to. And on the rare occasions I do put them on, I find it intimidating. I can walk in heels very easily. I'm sure I could get away with wearing such shoes, I mean supermodels are tall, and they wear their Louboutins with grace all the time. Perhaps one day I'll not only have the money, style, and shape of a supermodel, but the confidence too.
Until then, this will be Miss Rebecca.
cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment