Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Divine Nine

Nine Things That Most People Don't Know About Me
My personal correspondence note cards look similar to this!

1. I wear sunblock every day. - Healthy skin! I don't wanna be wrestling with my skin/considering botox when I'm 30. Plus, I'm dark enough with out letting my face get some sun.  

2. I'm obsessed with monograms. Maybe I just like my initials? RCP, looks pretty good, by as a monogram it would be RPC. I learned that while reading an etiquette book years ago... hmm. Etiquette books should have probably made this list. 

3. There's a bible in my purse. Just a little one. It came with some verses highlighted, so you can literally flip through the pages until you see something pink and get a little bit of inspiration. I've had it since I was in high school, it's fits in my purse. That's pretty much it.

4. I fainted in church when I was in 3rd grade. I was under my aunt's care, and she never let us eat before mass. This time we went to the late mass 11o'clock and I passed out right before communion. Someone popped me a life saver and they took me out side until the paramedics arrived!!

5. I write stories, but won't let myself finish them.  When I write stories I am driven by feelings. I think of how a reader would feel as they  read on. Eventually I lose the feeling while I write, and I'm left with a story with out an ending because I can't "feel" the end. <- weird, I know.

6. I teach CCD. I teach Catechism, which is basically just Catholic Sunday school. Religious education is something I attended when I was growing up, and it was fun, and also extremely informative. I knew first hand what it was like to say "I'm Catholic" and not really know what that means. When I started going to CCD, I began to learn, and there for could actually claim my stake with pride.

7. I like post-its. A lot. Working in a classroom, I learned the importance of organization and order. Nothing says organization like little square sticky pieces of paper that come in multiple colors that can be paired also with highlighter colors and index cards. Yup. It's very attractive. 

8.I appreciate quality nail polish. I know this one sounds lame, but I mean it. If I'm gonna spend my money on something, it better be good. My biggest pet peeve is when nail polish chips on the same day you've applied it... that's just unfortunate. I have about 15 nail polishes that I rotate through monthly. Not all of them are great, but I'd rather use them than waste them.

9. I'm registered as a democrat. I registered when I just turned 18, so I was barely out of high school. Now I knew the different between the parties, and I picked D because at the time, with the topics I was familiar with, I was leaning towards a more liberal favor. I really can't say how much had changed since then. I'm more in the middle of the road than a full blow Dem. But the people around me don't really care about politics anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment