Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 17, 2010

America- Fast Cars, and Freedom

     First things first... I'm kinda an America lover. You know those times when you are running errands and you find yourself singing, chances are I'm singing America the Beautiful. I don't know why, it just happens. I've always longed to live on the east coast. Some place central to the establishment of this country would be nice. Philly or Boston, anyone? At present time I find myself even more inclined to explore the south. There is something about it's vast land, and the soul of the soil that connects all of its people, that is intriguing. The culture of the south remains filled with charm and strength.
    
     My love for American history lusts for me to take a trip to discover this historical ground of the American East and South. Being from Arizona, I've never really felt connected to actual American history. We were the 48th state, all the major establishment of government and historical evens had happened like 100 years before. I feel left out!

     This new Dodge Challenger commercial rocks my socks. I'm a FORD girl myself, but I'll put that aside, because I really enjoy George Washington leading the Continental Army towards the red coats in a sweet ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment