Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

8 that I appreciate..

Eight things I can't live without.

God

source
I can't imagine my life without the faith I have. It is all that I am.
Mama
I literally don't know what I'd do with out my mom. Unfortunately, her battle with her health has only made me more attached to her instead of building a strength that would help me eventually live with out her.

A comfortable place to sleep

Doesn't that look like heaven?
Sleep and I are very good friends. It would only make sense to be as comfortable as possible when taking a snooze. I have a close relationship with quality linens and thread count. But I have to admit, even I  don't notice the how soft my linens are when I'm at that peak of exhaustion and just want to sleep.

Makeup/Perfume
Source
I make an effort to look nice everyday. Its not only good for self confidence, but you never know what the day has in store for you, and its always nice to make a good impression. As for the perfume part, it adds confidence, and there's nothing like walking by someone and getting a whiff of something good. And sometimes I'm that person. :)
Literature

Google Images
I love to read too much to go through life with out it. Although I am thankful for just being literate, I wouldn't be able to live with out a good story or two. The quality of putting emotions on paper is a gift from God, one that I have vehemently searched with in myself for. 
Friendship 

Source

 I, like many people in the world, have had my share of lost friendships. And it is true, the ones that are worth keeping, never really do leave. I had friends who I thought were gonna be with me for the rest of my life, cut our association for no reason what so ever. It was God's way of showing me what true friendships are. And since then I have never been more appreciative of the people in my life.
Confidence
source
I can't live with out confidence. It's the sum of all the determination I have. I don't know yet what I am capable of achieving in my life, but without confidence I might never fight out.

Love
<3
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
1 John 4:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment