Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Getting the ball rollin'

    So the last few days have kind of  been an iffy haze. I've been slacking in both the homework and social interaction departments. I had an accident/incident on Sunday and since then, my whole entity has been out of whack. But I'm confident that I will re-establish myself soon!

    That being said, I'm excitedly awaiting the arrival of my new camera, so I can share even more about my life in my blog. But until then, since I'm a baby blogger, I will resort to using kind of a template, to get in the habit of blogging often. My first choice will be this ten day challenge.
Over the next 10 days, blog about the items on this list:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
 
    Now, I'm not claiming that I can do all these with in the ten day time frame, but this will definitely motivate me more.
 
10 things you want to say to ten different people right now
 
Him
God-  You sure do keep me on my toes! But I wouldn't have it any other way, I know your grace and love is what make my heart beat and the air I breathe smell so sweet. I've been feeling a little out of whack these past few days as you know, but I'm ready to be my old self again. Maybe WE can work on that. Talk to ya soon.
Familia
Mama- I feel tired, and this morning I left the coffee pot on and went into my room to read my literature book. I kinda fell back asleep for an hour or so, but now our house smells like burnt coffee. Lo siento. Love you.
 
Jessica- I miss you. When was the last time you were home? Conrad's graduation? That was kind of a long time ago. If I didn't have so much going on over the summer I would have gone for a little vay-cay. But you know how that goes... Any way, I loves you.
 
Conrad-  You had a 24 hour shift but I thought you'd be home by now. Its all good though, its just that your brother misses you and he's been crying all day. He's getting all snippy and chewing on everything. Clutch is obviously acting out because he hasn't seen his brother. Haha.. Love.
 
 BFF and her Family
 
Alyssa Lou- Boo. I feel like I haven't seen you in years. And you just sent me a text message that was very cryptic and I don't know what it means. Did we start using a secret language I don't know about? :) Love!
 
Jimmy- I miss you guys. I promised myself I would head to Colorado Springs to see your new house asap. But as life plays out, I put other things ahead of my plans to see you. Sorry. I love you guys, and I really do hope I make it to CO before the big Mahoo celebration in NM. Take care.
 
Friends Far From Home
 
Carl- When your mom sent me a picture of you to put in my church, she sent an extra one for me. :) I almost cried. I immediately sent her a thank you note. I always thought that your gentleman qualities were from you being a Kentucky boy, but now I know your mama probably had a lot to do with it as well. I'm proud of you! Only eight more months. Stay strong, and pray, He is always with you. Never forget that there are people here on the other side of the world praying for you!
 
Chelci- You're probably the best person I know right now. What you are doing and where you are is something that many people never get to experience. I'm not speaking of Dubai specifically, but experiencing something out of your element and championing it is definitely a gift from God. He has given you strength that I know you'll appreciate. He's opened your heart to accepting different things. If people everywhere would be as accepting of that gift as you have been, the world would be a lot better place. Best wishes. Enjoy your time! I love reading your blog.
 
Random People
 
Snooki- Listen here boo boo, I understand that you are all Jersey-ed out, and that is OK. That's your natural way of being. I can't lie and say that I'm upset that the pouff is gone. I rejoiced when I found out it was extinct. But I just wanted to advise you that fake bake isn't good for your skin. I would just hate to see a young person with such an unfortunate elasticity of the epidermis. And also, don't get so wasted in public, its kind of tacky.
 
The Situation- Hello there. I have made it an obligation to steer as far away from your show, Jersey Shore. So I wasn't thrilled when you ambushed family friendly television like Dancing with the Stars. Either way, I  wish you the best of luck and I am awaiting your departure from DWTS
P.S. Your abs are nice. But by now everyone around the world has seen them, so there is no need to show them off. Everyone knows how to use Google Images. So get over yourself. I have not only seen, but touched better. (Shout out to Carl!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment