Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Six and Five

Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
6. Changed for Someone
5.Let people walk all over me
4. Being snobby towards people.
3. Getting off my "life track".
2. Trusting the wrong people.
1. Wasting time.


Five people who mean a lot to you.
1. Mama -
Obvious reasons, who doesn't love their Mama? Mine is the best, but of course I'm biased.
2. Grandmama
She's hilarious. The woman had her young adult years in the 40's and 50's, right before she had 11 kids.
So I can understand why she keeps asking when I'm gonna get married. My favorite thing
in the world, is seeing/making her laugh.
3. Siblings
Sometimes the only people who can or will understand, are the people who grew up with you.
4. Alyssa Laurel
My BFF. Consistency, respect, humor, secrets, understanding, love. Been with me through
some pretty hard times in my life, when I first met my bff my whole world would soon change,
and of course, hers did too.
5. Me
I mean this in the most non-egotistical/concieted way possible. I speak of me as  the myself that I can
 control and that needs my help. Me is important because I sometimes take care of others before myself.
 "Me" means a lot to me, but I should probably start doing things to make "Me" believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment