Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 1, 2010

7 things that cross my mind.

Seven things that cross my mind often...

1. Really?/Really?!?!/REALLY!
-Often used as a question, or a rhetorical inquiry.

2. I'mmma pray for you.
-Said and meant for so many different people
for so many different reasons.

3. Make up your mind please.
Mostly regarding boys.

4. Thats what she said.
Ha... Sometimes that pops up in my head.
(twss... hehe)

5. Ok, What did I (do, say, think, breath, gesture) wrong?
Generally spoken regarding life.

6. OMG, what time is it?
Regarding homework, Procrastination is my middle name.
I don't wait to do it until the last minute, I just submit
everything on the due date, I don't know why.

7. I'm Yours.
Reminding myself that I'm on God's schedule, and
at his will. I say this more some days than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment