Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Sunday Ya'll!

When doubts filled my mind,
your comfort gave me renewed
 hope and cheer.

Psalm 94:19

How I felt about a week ago.
Source


     This past week was a doozy. Well actually it wasn't. I decided to take some action, and give myself a break. As a full-time student, you might be wondering what I needed a break from. Only God knows. All I know is that I was feeling really beaten down, just by life, commitments, due dates, restrictions, and the hustle and bustle of a regular day. My mind needed to rest, my body needed to as well, and my emotions needed to get a reality check and get back in order.

     Psalm 94:19 really did help me through my week. Its funny how even though I was feeling awful and unstable, God still used me. I was able to help a friend out with an assignment, He used me. I went to the Catechism class I teach and lead the students in a live rosary. They LOVED it and were so proud to show off their knowledge of prayers, He used me. Because of my slight alienation from the world, I was able to finish all my homework with out procrastinating! I don't know if that counts as a "He used me", because it only benefited me, but still I felt good entering the weekend knowing that I could relax.

    This week only secured the comforting thought in my head that says, "He will use me." It doesn't matter where I am, what life path I'm on, and the pit stops I make, because I am on His schedule. I should not worry about too much, because I will end up where I'm meant to be. I believe in letting life happen because I walk in His path. He laid it out just for me, and he will not let me voyage it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment