Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Real Wish List

There isn't much I want for Christmas. I enjoy little things daily, and my favorite way to celebrate Jesus's Birthday is around friends and family, and of course, church. So to have an actual list, is kinda... bleh. But here goes, this is my, if I HAD TO name something I'd enjoy, they would be.. 



I love this show so much. I need to write a blog post specifically for FNL. But I would enjoy having the seasons on DVD. The show is in it's 5th and final season. :(

I find Community to be VERY AMUSING. Some of the comedy rings true to it's parody of Community Colleges, but its a great show over all. :)
Sapphire Stud Earrings. <3 But not gold, I only wear silver toned jewelry.


OR



Emerald Studs. Mama's birthstone. Sapphire is Grandmama.

A Box of "Paper Mate - Profile" My favorite pens!

Thats pretty much it. Yes the earrings can be expensive,if you buy them at an expensive place. I don't need heirloom jewelry, I believe in assigning value to things, instead of buying them for their value. :)
 I also enjoy things like candles, but not any that smell like food. I'm more of a floral scent person. I'm always down for scarfs, or cute hats/head bands. I also appreciate a nice picture frame. Yeah. Thats it. No iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Lexus with a big red bow, horse, plasma tv, for me. I enjoy the simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment