Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The (I Wish) List


Random things I would never even think of asking for. 

Z11 Medium Swirly 3 Initial Pendant
Jennifer Zeuner Swirly 3 Initial Pendant
I like monograms, I'd love to have an rPc necklace.


Z24 Breast Cancer Initial Necklace
Jennifer Zeuner Breast Cancer Initial Necklace

I'd probably wear a "V" for my mom.
Even though she didn't have breast cancer,
 but the silver ribbon seems versatile.



Tiffany & Co. Paloma Dove Pendant

I love doves and peace.



Corral Vintage Collection Cross Boots

I like crosses. And I like boots. 

I love this bag. A lot. Just sayin.



Mixer, a good one, because I think I'm a baker.
Total : $1,700.00+

Yeah.... Beck, you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment