Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Festivities - Part I




Halloween
Fall festivities are always fun. Of course I was excited to see the costumes of my little cousins. In my family there were cowboys, pirates, and gangsters. When I was in elementary school, I frolicked around that October evening as Snow White. That's the only costume I really remember, and I recall that I chose Snow White because she had black hair like me. Nowadays, girls who look like me can opt to be Jasmine or Pocahontas, if they are going the Disney route. But at the time Snow white was a hot trend, so I went with the flow.


Scanbydressdesigndecor_countryliving_oct2008_jasonverney_large
via
My favorite is to carve pumpkins. I did carve this year and I dedicated it to my state university loyalty. Here is the story of the pumpkin I carved. 




My inspiration was the Arizona State sun logo,
 but I wasn't skilled enough to make they sun-ray dimension.

via

So I threw in a pitchfork, a la Sparky.
via
 I thought it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment