Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 11, 2011

My newest Beau..

   I have a new love in my life. I've put off mentioning him for too long. I think its time for him to make his debut. He's currenty taking up a lot of my time the last few weeks. Not because he is overwhelmingly needy and high maintnence, but because he is so darn cute that I just wanna love his little heart!


Enough with all that. I present to ya'll...
Beau Barrington III
aka.. Beau-Sox
aka... Beau-dacious
aka... Beau Bridges
aka... Bill-Beau Baggins
aka... Beau-ciphus
aka... Tim Te-Beau

Out.Of.Control.Much? Yeah. I'll let the pictures do the talkin',

Don't those eyes just melt your heart?




More recently.... 

Looking out into the fields.. :)



He is THE sweetest thing. He's definitely getting loud, finding his voice, and making sure everyone hears it. He loves to get some exercis, and I love walking him. I named him BEAU cause' a dog of rPc is a dog of class, and integrity, no doubt. Uh huh, 'Max', 'Buddy', 'Pal', those don't work for me. I've even hit up Etsy to find him a sweet bow tie. Holla.

Beau is a boxer, given to me by my good friend CJS. He's the runt, so he's a lil' bit behind his litter mates, growth wise. But he's amazing, and sweet. Aaaaand, I  <3 him.

In the words of The Beatles..
"And if you saw my love, you'd love *him too."

No comments:

Post a Comment